Essential COVID-related tips for every Local weather Watch survey interval may be discovered right here.
Please ensure that to enroll right here to obtain e-mail updates about Local weather Watch.
Then observe these steps under:
Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3 | Step 4
Step 1: To get began taking part in Local weather Watch see if there’s a native Coordinator in your space
- Verify the Coordinator itemizing
- If there isn’t a coordinator close to you contemplate changing into an area coordinator by studying the supplies on this web page.
- Should you simply need to take part by yourself, thats okay! Look via this to discover an in-depth, visible information to how local weather watch works and study how one can get began by yourself.
Step 2: Then learn these to discover ways to conduct Local weather Watch surveys
These supplies give a normal overview of this system so you may resolve if you wish to take part:
These supplies offer you extra particular directions on how you can take part:
Step 3: Subsequent, study concerning the methods you may acquire and submit your knowledge
Step 4: Earlier than you exit to survey, use these on-line mapping instruments to plan your survey areas
Take heed to our webinar on Learn how to use the Local weather Watch mapping instruments (Nov 5, 2021)
Directions on how you can use the software to discover squares and plan survey level areas can be found via the data icon within the Planner.
If you’re requested for login credentials, please observe these steps
1. Go to arcgis.com and login with the supplied credentials.
Username : ClimateWatch Password: Audubon1
2. As soon as logged in and whereas in the identical window, go to the highest and navigate to https://gis.audubon.org/ClimateWatch
Directions on how you can declare a sq. are contained via the data icon within the planner.